Monday, March 10, 2008

nevermind our planmaking. lets start living.

i was told today to blog again. so here is something that has been on my heart.
maybe it is a prayer.

lately i have been way to caught up in myself. i have been tangled up in girl interests and other relations to the point that i have neglected a really important relationship with G-d. saturday evening after i hung out with a group of beautiful friends reed, kristy, kylee, and chris. afterwards i decided to take a walk. i had a lot on my mind. it seemed that all i have been working on the last few weeks toward relationships, and other future plans were not going as i had planned.

i was reminded how foolish it is of me to focus on my plans. my plans will never get me anywhere, just like my beliefs. so may i forget my plans and start living. may i abandon my beliefs and embrace a G-d of peace.

i am thankful for:
the many relationships He has blessed me with.
a loving family that i am able to communicate with even though there is a lot of land between us.
forgiveness
hope
mercy
grace
peace

may i continue to learn Your love. please.

nate



2 comments:

Aubrey said...

you are wonderful.
i'm glad you're my amigo.

andrea

Alex Hackett said...

Glad you came over tonight. Love hangin with ya.