Thursday, March 13, 2008

it aint me

"Go melt back into the night, babe,
Everything inside is made of stone.
There's nothing in here moving
An' anyway I'm not alone.
You say you're looking for someone
Who'll pick you up each time you fall,
To gather flowers constantly
An' to come each time you call,
A lover for your life an' nothing more,
But it ain't me, babe,
No, no, no, it ain't me, babe,
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe."

-bob dylan-

many people may find this song to be incredibly harsh and cruel...i don't know maybe it is, but i can't help but agree with mr. dylan to an extent. i will never be able to provide complete hapiness in any young lady's heart. true hapiness can only be found in One that is greater than me. anything that i do that is good only comes from the One i serve. He is the source of all that is good and pure and blameless. so one day i hope to have a wife and children, but i can not promise either of them utter happiness; i can try, but i can't promise, because i can't give true peace or happiness, but i can point them in the right direction.

more patience. please.

No comments: