Friday, March 7, 2008

its a beautiful day

it is dinner time and my day has been extrordinary thus far. the day started out beautiful and sunny with a hint of wind. now it is dark and gloomy, but i feel wonderful. when i got out of class today i got up to my room to find a present from a kind friend, molly orias. she left me a brownie and a little note about our friendship. this was incredibly friendly and put me in a wonderful mood. i then hopped on youtube to watch the entire heima documentary that sigur ros produced. all day today they are going to stream this wonderful piece of art, so check it out if you have an hour and a half to spare.

that documentary put me in a wonderful mood. it was wonderful to see amazing artists travel back to their tiny beautiful homeland in iceland to try and seek solitude after touring the very large and busy world. the images and recordings were superb and left me with a grin on my face that i doubt i will be able to wipe off for the next couple of hours.

lets turn off our computers and go for a walk.
peace

No comments: