Friday, January 18, 2008

more blessings.

tonight i had the honor of going to a jewish synagogue. it was interesting, because i didn't understand a lot of their worship, because it was in hebrew, yet i felt G-d in way i never have. i am truly convinced that we can find G-d in religions other than Christianity. i was reading through some of the meditations in their worship book and felt true sincerity. it is a real shame, because i left my notebook at home, so i was unable to copy any of them for you to read, but they were a true blessing.

i did meet this really neat man afterwards who was very cultured and gave me a title to two movies that he insisted i watch, one was about st. francis.

open wide my door, my Lord, to whatever makes me love you more

may He continue to teach us in the most peculiar ways.

1 comment:

Alex Hackett said...

sounds so sweet! i'd like to go some time. let me know if you go again.