Tuesday, January 8, 2008

less travels. alleluia

finally my trip from hell comes to an end.most of you may know, but i traveled a total of twenty hours over break to get home, when it should have taken a routine six. to keep a long story short there was a series of delays that kept me practicing one of my resolutions, patience.
the rest of my resolutions are as follows:
no wal-mart
eat healthier when i have the choice.
respect women more
memorize the sermon on the mount

yesterday was really reassuring. i got everything done i needed to to get ready for classes, and i was able to catch up with many people i have dearly missed over break. one in particular came by my room in the evening and we were able to worship together through dialogue. we felt the holy spirit and it was great. i want to begin to listen to the little voice that i far too often silence with my selfishness.

in other news...
mewithoutYou just announced they would begin writing for a new album.
i might not listen to anything until it comes out. what an experience that would be eh?

may He continue to teach us patience and love.

No comments: